$150.00 – $235.00
Made from the highest grade of AMERICAN iron, by some of the toughest and hardest working men and women at Dakota Foundry in Webster, SD – the last standing iron foundry in South Dakota.
The Warbell was initially designed for the training of Iron Warriors, the next generation of manufacturing specialists.
Learn more here: https://ironwarrioracademy.com/
All proceeds go to the education of skilled workers into the manufacturing trades and for donations of equipment to US Military Training and Veterans.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- Cast only with the highest grade of Class 30 Gray Iron
- Best in Industry “Textured Matte Black” Powder Coat*
- Cast as one single piece for strength and reliability (in comparison to competitors with welded handles, making them easier to break)
- Engraved Iron Warrior logo showing your support for the next generation of skilled workers
- Engraved weight in Kilograms and Pounds for quick distinction
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 3%
*This is a game-changer for improved grip and protection of iron.
All orders are typically processed in 8-10 business days.